The Memorial Day
Remember What They Sacrifice for - Customize Souvenirs
- The Memorial Day is a significant festival in America on the last Monday of May. It is the festival to commemorate the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. The Memorial Day 2020 occurs on 25th May.
- Firstly, this festival was called Decoration Day. It originates from the year after the American Civil War. And it became the official Federal Holiday in 1971. A lot of Americans commemorate Memorial Day through visiting the cemeteries or memorials. Some of them would hold family gatherings and participate in parades. Normally, this festival means the beginning of summer.
- Early Observances of Memorial Day
- Since the late 1860s, Americans had begun paying their respects to these dead soldiers in spring season. They used flowers to decorate the gravestones and reciting prayers for expressing their respects.
- Did you know? Each year on Memorial Day a national moment of remembrance takes place at 3:00 p.m. local time.
- What will you prepare for this Memorial Day? What will you prepare for commemorating the people who sacrificed for this country?
A Customized Souvenir would help you to express your respect. Why not order some with your special design? And share them with others in the remembrance activity. It will make the festival more meaningful.
- The Excellent Customized Souvenirs are selling on Topwristband.com. If you are interesting on the souvenirs, you can visit our website to know more or send your requirements to our email address.
- [email protected]
Common Phrases:The name or nickname “Forever in our hearts" “Gone, But Not Forgotten" “Rest in Peace" or "R.I.P." The range of when the loved one was born and passed away (i.e. 1949-2016) “Love you always" “In Memory of…" “Support Our Troops” “Semper Fi or Semper Fidelis” “Support Firefighters”
Common Clips Art: